Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Garden Party

At Exploring Cricut, the challenge theme this week is "Here comes Summer". Here's my project:



The card was made from the Creative Cards cartridge. This is actually a mash-up of two cards on the cartridge. I thought the cut out looked like a trellis. I used the leaves and flowers off a different card to layer the trellis like a clemantis vine. I used mini pearls for the flower centers. The sentiment was computer generated and cut out with a Spellbinders die. The flowers were also embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.

I want to use this for a Garden Party this summer!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle. I love your card! I really need to take a look at this particular cartridge! I like that you were not afraid to play with the multiple layers. Thank you for the inspiration. All the best. K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Love the trellis and the great flowers. Such a pretty sentiment, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Here Comes Summer' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a gorgeous trellis of flowers! Love this and it feels wonderfully summery and fresh! Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete