Thursday, July 25, 2013

JAS-Celebrate your families

This week at JAS we want to celebrate your families by creating a layout that includes your favorite colors and also adding a bit of distress and your favorite embellishment. Here is my layout-




Here is my list of the three requirements:
  1. My favorite color is green!
  2. The edges of the patterned paper are distressed by the torn edge.
  3. My favorite embellishment are my cricut die cuts-the poinsettia die cuts are from Winter Woodland cut at 2" & 3".
I'm really a very CAS scrapbooker, but I like how this turned out.  I can show you the pics because these were of me and my brother & sister 50 years ago-yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice layout !! That's one of my favorite colors also love green !! The poinsettias are very pretty !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I really like your vintage scrapbook page. The colors compliment the pictures perfectly. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete