Monday, August 19, 2013

FCCB Camping

Before we get to this weeks project-do you work with vinyl with your Cricut? Coming up on Sept. 9, 2013 we are having a Vinyl Education week! For more details- watch this video, especially if you haven't cut vinyl yet!






The theme for this weeks challenge at FCCB is camping-which I don't do anymore! A motor home is the only way I can "rough it"! My physical limitations are the only reason-I love being outside at a lake or in a forest, but I'm just not agile enough since the "wreck". Here is my card-




  1. Using the Cricut cartridge Camp Out, I cut the motor home at 4".
  2. Creative Memories (OLD!) map paper matted with red, attached to card.
  3. Used black with white stitching Offray ribbon as road.
  4. Found sentiment at Creating Keepsakes-free! Printed it, trimmed and attached.
I'm mailing this to a friend of mine to use in her scrapbooks, along with more paper-she's got two little boys, and they camp constantly. Just pop off the card base and elements and they'll be ready to reuse-I've used repositionable tape runner to make it easier to remove.

I'm entering this at The Catered Crop.
Make sure to check out the Design Teams projects and join in on all the fun!

9 comments:

  1. This is darling, I love the camper image, and the fun background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love the way you've made the camper driving across the map, and that sentiment is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this makes me long for a road trip! I love your card, the RV is awesome and I LOVE the map paper! Fabulous job! Your video is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the road with the ribbon!! Fantastic background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fun thing to do, to make all your elements pop off for the receiver to reuse! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that fun camper paired with the map. How sweet of you to send it to your friend. Scrapbooking (in my opinion) is so hard to keep up on, and who wouldn't love to get this in the mail to help jump start a page?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun card. Perfect sentiment.
    DebiB

    ReplyDelete