Thursday, August 8, 2013

JAS-New addition w/pastel colors

At Just A Scrappin', the challenge is to celebrate a new family addition create a card or layout using pastel colors, and here is my project-




This was made with the Wild Card Cartridge, page 76. This was cut at 5 1/2". My mission is to use up my papers before I buy any new ones-which means I'll be about ready in 2021. I also don't know who manufactures this particular paper! Notable accents-

  1. After adhering the floral carriage body, I cut off the "ruffle" so the light green would show
  2. I used a Tim Holtz embossing pen & white embossing powder to add accents to the carriage handle, legs, & ruffle
  3. Pearls on the ruffle
  4. Outlined carriage in white Sequins
  5. Used CM heart punches to triple layer the heart accent
I like how this turned out!

2 comments: