Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Exploring Cricut Wonderful Wednesday

Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday at Exploring Cricut! Today's project is from the cartridge Creative Cards, and I have always seen this card done is spring/summer time colors. I wondered what it would look like in earth tones, so here is my card:



  1. Cut from Creative Cards at 5 3/4" for card base (brown cardstock). 
  2. Cut mat, sentiment strip and butterflies from Wausau Shimmer Silver paper.
  3. Cut wavy mat out of brown and silver patterned paper.
  4. Cut pennant strip out of chocolate cardstock and emboss with Cuttlebug embossing folder Leaves (Cindy Loo compatible).
  5. Stamp sentiment (Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society). Brown Ink by Studio G.
  6. i*rock silver accents on butterflies and corners of sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed a different color combo today! Remember, if you're my 100th follower you'll get a great grab bag of goodies!

3 comments: