Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday at Exploring Cricut and More!

Welcome to hump day, aka Wonderful Wednesday! Here is a fast little wedding card I made for a June bride whose favorite color is purple!



The card was cut with my Cricut Expression machine using SCAL2 from Bird's Cards. This is called Deep Edge 7, and I used a lavender card stock for it. I used Wausau's Shimmer paper embossed with Plum Blossoms by Cuttlebug, the same paper on a scrap for the sentiment (Memento Ink, Mark's Finest Papers "Lily of the Valley" stamp set). The sentiment was cut out using Spellbinders Twisted Metal dies. Purple Glitter cardstock by Colorbok backs the front to show through the roses. Ribbon & buckle from my stash. On the inside I used Picturesque to cut the Acanthus corners out of the same lavender cardstock as the card itself.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty and elegant Michelle!! Love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! LOVE the colors and the sparkle!!! SOOO glad you joined us at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete