Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Die Cut Diva's Yummy to Eat challenge

I recently went to a wedding where the cake had Candied Violets on the cake-I tried them and they were delicious! So I got the recipe and made a quick hello card and recipe card using Doodlepantry's Violets set-


The card is Doodlepantry SVG Card Cut 4, which is a super easy SVG to work with-I just love this design! I used white & red cardstock from my stash, and printed out the red checked paper and the image from the Violet set. I used Spellbinders Lacy Ovals for the sentiment which is also from the Violets set.
The recipe card I printed onto white cardstock, then used the Centerpoint feature to cut the recipe card shape. The cartridge From my Kitchen has so many different tab shaped recipe cards it was hard to choose, so I went with a standard shape. Easy Peasy!

Thank you for checking out my projects! Enter the challenge for a cool prize!

2 comments:

  1. Such an original and creative way to use the violets. Fun and so useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michelle, the violets are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete