Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Goodbye September from Die Cut Diva's!

We are saying goodbye to our wonderful September sponsors Bugaboo Stamps and One Happy Cut-thank you so much!


Here is my card-



When I made this, I didn't realize that Scruffy Puppy had been discontinued from Bugaboo stamps. There are several dog (or cat!) images that could be used in place of Scruffy, so check out Bugaboo's inventory. The background paper is from DCWV Pet Stack, the ribbon from Jo-Ann's, and embossing folder from Darice called Paw Prints. The banner was cut with my Cricut (Christmas Cheer cartridge) with scraps. The squares were cut with Spellbinders Squares out of more scraps. Scruffy was colored with Prismacolor pencils.

This is my father-in-laws birthday card, so shhhh-don't tell him!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. My dog's name is Scruffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Perfect papers to go with that cute doggie! Reminds me of a CUTE little ankle biter (no just ankle sniffer) I hang out with occasionally when playing at my favorite "CRAFTER'S house"!

    ReplyDelete