Saturday, November 19, 2016

Snowflakes make snowmen

November is Thanks/Be Thankful theme at Die Cut Diva's, and our wonderful sponsors are-


And here is my project:


Here are the materials I used:
  1. Image: Snow Friends (Bugaboo Stamps), colored with Copics.
  2. Dies: scalloped ovals (Spellbinders), snowflake background (Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy), label (Cuttlebug Labels & Such).
  3. Stamp: sentiment (Let Your Dreams bloom, Unity Stamps Co.), stamped with Versafine Onyx Ink.
  4. Punch: mini snowflake punch ($1 store).
  5. Paper: white cardstock (Stampin' Up), light blue shimmer cardstock (DCWV), white shimmer cardstock (Wausau).
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoyed my card.

I am also entering this at My Sheri Crafts Winter Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, perfect for our challenge over at MSC this time around. Thanks for joining in with the fun.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete