Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Thank you Hero Arts!

We would like to take the time at Die Cut Diva's to thank our wonderful sponsor for February-


The red or pink challenge ends today, so get that project done and enter it!

Here is my project:


I had so much fun using buttons and two of the many elements (dressform, sentiment) of the Hero Art Digital pack, Make it Your Own. I even sewed on the edges of the Dress form paper (Timeless Collection, Kaisercraft). I used My Favorite Things Pierced Inside & Out dies on the sentiment and the scissors & thread elements. My Cricut cut the thread, scissors, and dress form base from Cricut Access. All of the papers that I haven't shared a manufacturer with are from my stash. The buttons are also from my grandma's button box, so I don't know who made them. It's so fun to search for buttons!

Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME, I love all the elements and especially the dress form printed on that fantastic paer!

    ReplyDelete