Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Happy Purr-thday



Welcome to my project at Die Cut Diva's. This months theme is Anything Goes (as long as you use a die cut!). Our wonderful sponsor is-


 Prize: $25 gift certificate will be mailed to the winner.


Our sponsor Elizabeth Craft Designs has kindly given the Design Team some stamps and dies to work with this month, and I chose "Purr".  Here is my project:

Front


Inside

Front & Back

I just love this cat stamp! This card will be for my brother, who has two cats. Here is a list of materials I used to make this card-
  1. Dies: cat, butterflies (Purr-Elizabeth Craft Designs), Accordion Oval Die (Elizabeth Craft Designs), Oval Flourish Frame Edges (Elizabeth Craft Designs).
  2. Stamps: cat, butterflies (Purr-Elizabeth Craft Designs), sentiments (front-computer generated, inside left-If Cats Could Talk, Taylored Expressions, inside right-Friends, Hero Arts), Memento Black Tuxedo ink.
  3. Paper: dark brown, blue, tan, white cardstock.
Thanks for visiting!










2 comments: