Saturday, September 30, 2017

Tool Time

We would like to say Thank You at Die Cut Diva's to our great sponsor-


and our theme of Masculine/Men/Boys inspired this project-



I know so many people through autocrossing, racing, and classic cars that I can't help but be drawn to tools. This is perfect for so many of the guys (and girls) I know! I'm going to make a ton of cards with this set, and I'm gonna try for a Christmas one soon.


Here are the following dies and products I used-

Frantic Stamper
     Pegboard, Sm. Hand Tools
Paper Smooches
     Birthday Words (but these would work as well)
Paper: kraft, unknown patterned paper
Unknown brads

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Your Card is Spectacular!! YOu definitely did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! IVe never seen a tool card like this before....it is totally awesome!! TFS!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super COOL! Perfect "guy" card!

    ReplyDelete